Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome Resolution Blog Hoppers!

Photobucket Welcome fellow hoppers who are arriving from The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood's Resolutions Blog Hop!

It is very easy to participate in this blog hop. Here are the guidelines:
1. Create a post on your own blog listing your own New Year's Resolutions for 2011. They can be totally serious, totally silly or a little bit of both.
2. Come back and enter a link that goes directly to your Resolutions Post in the linky below.
3. Follow as many of the other's on the list as you want to. I only ask one thing, if someone follows you, please return the favor - it's good Karma!
 
Since I put my "real" resolutions on my main site (the hosting blog) I am going to share my resolutions for this blog specifically:
1. I am going to come up with a new and useful tip every single week.
2. I am going to advertise and enter as many giveaways as I can to maximize my chances to win.
3. I am going to grow this blog to some day include it's own giveaways and prizes!
 
Do you want to participate in this Blog Hop? Just head over to The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood and join in!
If you choose to follow me here, please leave a comment below so that I can return the favor!

3 comments:

  1. HI there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com If your really a giveaway addict then you def need to come by and see me!!! I currently have 6 going on and I only feature handmade on my blog. Everything is handmade and gorgeous. HAPPY HOLIDAYS and good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new follower here from the blog hop! Feel free to visit me at theperfectmombiz.blogspot.com and wayneandjessi.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following...I am following you back..be sure to join my holiday hop

    http://conservasita.blogspot.com/2010/12/conservasita-holiday-hop.html

    ReplyDelete